Banner images courtesy of Richmond Online
Click on logos below to view online only products
Rodber & Sons, as it was known then, first opened its doors in 1906 owned by the Rodber family from Richmond.
In 1950 the business was bought by George Shaw, a local builder, and he employed Ken Hutchinson as General Manager. He was given a car and a bag of cash by Mr Shaw and set off visiting wholesalers in Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester, paying cash for goods and bringing them back in his car.